-
August 4th, 2006, 12:48 AM
#1
Inactive Member
So, as some of you know I recieved AGT 15 from an ebay auction (GREAT DEAL), but she did have bubble eye. I sent her off to the hospital one Wednesday. I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT HER!!!!!! I wrote two notes saying "call me if you need to replace head" and made sure I had insurance. But the day I sent her off I named her, when she comes back I will introduce you all to Kaylah.
Now onto my other new arrival, another good deal on ebay. In my lap now I have AGT 26. Say hi to Zoe (I had her named awhile ago).
Now one question I have, she came from the Madison sale (little x). For those who have her, how long is her hair, all the way around?
Maybe Zoe's is just a little more poofy at the top, which is what it looks like, but it seems like her hair is a little short in comparison to the online pic. Her hair in front goes down to a little past her shoulder and in the back it seems a few centimeters shorter. Maybe it is just more poofy then in the picture online.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks